WATER

3/15/2018

The incubator of all life on earth is the precious, but somewhat ubiquitous, molecule known as H2O or water. The earth’s surface comprises approximately 71% of this limited liquid elixir. The human body is about 60% water, of which the brain and heart are 73% and the lungs are 83%. Yet still we can drown. The volume of all the water on the planet as compared to the total volume of the planet is roughly 0.00128 or about 1/40th of 1%, an extremely small amount.   Tremendous, yet tiny, at the same time. So, what is this substance that is substantial on the surface, but non-existent a few miles under the rocks beneath out feet? When the earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago, it was ablaze. There was no water because it would have flashed to steam, broken apart chemically, and dispersed the light element of hydrogen off into space. Today, with water being a substantial part of the earth’s surface, all the lakes and oceans contain only 20% of all the biological life that exists. The remaining 80% are terrestrial creatures that primarily populate the solid ground. In the beginning of life, it was all centered in the water. It must then be surmised that water was the breeding ground for creatures and their excrements and ejaculate were also deposited in this liquid medium. Over time, this LIFE SLIME accumulated in the vast oceans and the choking critters got out of it as fast as their tails and fins could propel them onto land. Afterwards, these new terrestrial creatures only drank rainwater that left those impurities behind in the evaporation process. Hence more diverse life began to appear, and more forms of mobility over the hard surfaces of earth materialized. They also adapted to different temperature zones and the rest is history. The next time you pull out a 12-ounce, plastic bottle of LIFE SLIME, toast your God, throwback your head, and suck up the slop that’s responsible for nearly every creature that preceded your existence.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s